(SEYMOUR) - Cummins Inc., in association with WorkOne Southeast, will host a job fair in Seymour on June 19 to promote manufacturing education and employment opportunities at Cummins' Columbus locations.
The job fair will particularly focus on hiring qualified workers for the following employment positions:
- Mechanical engineering technician
- Electronics engineering technician
- Instrumentation technician
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Machine repair
- Executive administrative assistant specialist
- Direct materials associate
The job fair will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 5-8 p.m. at the Jackson County Learning Center, 323 Dupont Drive.
All applicants must apply at www.applytocummins.com for consideration.
Computers will be available for job seekers who wish to apply on-site during the event.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to email@example.com