Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Wednesday, June 20, 2012
(AVOCA) - A bird nest started a small fire at a home in the 2600 block of Avoca-Eureka Raod.
The caller phoned at 11:03 p.m. Tuesday requesting the fire department after the front porch light started smoking.
The bird nest got hot and caught on fire. The homeowners extinguished the small fire before firefighters arrived and the homeowners called back saying the fire was out.
But firefighters from Marshall Volunteer Fire Department responded to make sure everything was okay.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page