(BEDFORD) - The elite eight earned a berth in the championship round of Brain Games XI to be played tonight at Little Theatre of Bedford.
Brain Games is an annual event sponsored by the Lawrence County Museum of History and is one of its major fund raisers for the year.
The games are free and open to the public, although donations will be accepted.
A champion will be determined tonight
Tonights line up:
- 6:35 p.m.: Smokey Bear Corps vs. Steele & Steele
- 6:55 p.m.: Tri-County Builders vs. Ferguson-Lee Funeral Home
- 7:15 p.m.: Little Theatre of Bedford vs. Jason Jackson/Edward Jones
- 7:35 p.m.: Lehigh Cement vs. Judge Michael Robbins
- 8:05 p.m.: Winner game 1 vs. Winner game 2
- 8:25 p.m.: Winner game 3 vs. Winner game 4
- 8:45 p.m.: Championship Game - Winner game 5 vs. Winner game 6
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org