WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Bedford Firefighters Extinguish Small Kitchen Fire

Last updated on Monday, May 7, 2012

(BEDFORD) - Bedford Firefighters extinguished a small blaze in a kitchen Friday morning.

According to Bedford Fire Department Battalion Chief Stephen Haverly firefighters were called to the home of Johnni Ann Salmon in the 300 block of S Street.

When firefighters arrived they found a small fire on an electric stove. Firefighters used a CO2 extinguisher to put the fire out and then ventilated the home with fans.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page