News Sections
Audio
Bedford Firefighters Extinguish Small Kitchen Fire
Updated May 5, 2013 1:07 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BEDFORD) - Bedford Firefighters extinguished a small blaze in a kitchen Friday morning.

According to Bedford Fire Department Battalion Chief Stephen Haverly firefighters were called to the home of Johnni Ann Salmon in the 300 block of S Street.

When firefighters arrived they found a small fire on an electric stove. Firefighters used a CO2 extinguisher to put the fire out and then ventilated the home with fans.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback