WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Students At Nashville School Evacuated After Custodian Sees Smoke

Last updated on Thursday, April 12, 2012

(VAN BUREN TWP.) - Students and staff were evacuated Tuesday from Van Buren Elementary after a custodian reported seeing smoke.

Nashville and Van Buren fire departments responded to the school.

No fire was found. Maintenance workers say fan motor for the air conditioning unit is causing the smoke, and that this has happened before.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page