Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Wednesday, April 11, 2012
(BEDFORD) - Kyle Brown, community and employee relations coordinator presented the Bedford City Council with the city’s annual disclosure forms.
The forms includes city employees who hold jobs besides their city positions. Brown says, per the State Board of Accounts, he must present the council with the list each year for their approval so city officials know these employees have second jobs.
Currently there are seven city employees that hold other jobs besides their city positions. The council approved the Disclousers.
The employees include:
* Shane Nolan, a firefighters, who works as a mason.
* Greg Hagan, police officer, who details vehicle for the department in his off-hours.
* Cory Thomas, a police officer, who does computer work for the department.
* Scott Gillespie, firefighter, who owns a trophy shop.
* Mike Johnson, police officer, who is a master dog trainer.
* Kevin Jones, police officer, who owns a locksmith business.
* Gregg Pittman, city attorney, who owns Stone City Collections.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page