Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Thursday, February 9, 2012
(WASHINGTON) - From March through November, a one-hour seminar will be offered beginning at 10:30 a.m. on the last Thursday of each month at the Washington Senior Center, 211 E. Main Street.
The topics are:
* Senior Scams, March 29
* Travel Ideas, April 26
* Home Modifications/ Universal Design, May 31
* Dealing With Aging Parents, June 28
* Long Term Care, July 26
* Final Costs, Aug. 30
* Wills, POAs and Health Care Directives, Sept. 27
* Defining Your Legacy, Oct. 25
* Medicare - What You Need To Know, Nov. 29
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at email@example.com
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page