Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Thursday, February 2, 2012
(BEDFORD) - The Bedford North Lawrence school system soon will seek prices for work at six school buildings.
Director of Facilities Steve Ritter will be advertising for bids for the projects.
The school corporation plans to replace corridor ceiling tiles in five buildings and rubber gym floors in four buildings. That work will be funded with money raised through a bond issue. In addition, Ritter plans to use capital projects fund money for two other projects: a high-efficiency boiler at Needmore and air conditioning in the Stalker Elementary School kitchen.
* Dollens Elementary and Oolitic Middle School: Replace corridor ceiling tile.
* Lincoln Elementary School: Replace multi-purpose room flooring and corridor ceiling tile.
* Needmore: Replace multi-purpose room flooring and corridor ceiling tile.
* Parkview Primary School: Replace multi-purpose room flooring and corridor ceiling tile.
* Shawswick Elementary School / Shawswick Middle School: Replace elementary school multi-purpose room flooring and corridor ceiling tile.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at email@example.com
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page