Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Monday, January 16, 2012
(ORLEANS) - The Orleans Town Council appointed Mike Fields as council president.
The council will meet the third Thursday of each month at 7 p.m.
The council also made other appointments at their first meeting of the year. The following is a list of their decisions:
* Mike Dixon will continue at town superintendent.
* Roy McFarland as police chief.
* Brent Elliott at fire chief.
* Tony Pitzulo as WWTP operator.
* Denzil Chisham as planning administrator.
* John Paul Isom was retained as the town attorney.
* Council man Ernie Sluss will represent the board on the Orange County Solid Waste Management Board.
* Mike Field will again serve as the town representative on both the Indiana 15 Regional Planning and Orange County Economic Development Partnership Boards.
* Judy Boyer was appointed to represent the towns interest with the Orange County CVB Bank.
* Newly elected councilman Steve Lantis will serve as the towns liaison on the Summer League Board.
*Jimmy Ellis, Orleans Library Board of Trustees.
* Brett Busick, Orange County Community Foundation Board.
Members of the newly created Orleans Redevelopment Commission: Mike Fields, Ernie Sluss, Mike McCracken, Brett Busick. Larry Mathers and Larry Johnson.
The next council meeting will be January 19th at 7 p.m.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page