WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Firefighters Save Mobile Home

Last updated on Wednesday, January 4, 2012

(SPRINGVILLE) Because of the quick actions of two volunteer fire departments a mobile home was saved Tuesday night.

Perry and Oolitic volunteer firefighters were called to a mobile home on a private lane, off Ind. 54, about a mile west of Springville. The fire was reported at 6:17 p.m.

Perry Volunteer Fire Department Chief Max Peters said the fire started in the laundry room ceiling, and was electrical in nature.

The fire was put out quickly, thanks to the fast response of both departments.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page