Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Tuesday, January 31, 2012
(NEEDMORE) - Marshall and Oolitic Volunteer Firefighters were called to a home on the 2500 block of Ind. 37 North after the homeowner reported her house was filling with smoke.
When firefighters arrived at the home on Monday morning they found the refrigerator had caught on fire.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire and there was no damage to the house.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page