News Sections
Faulty Refrigerator Fills House With Smoke
Updated May 5, 2013 1:05 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(NEEDMORE) - Marshall and Oolitic Volunteer Firefighters were called to a home on the 2500 block of Ind. 37 North after the homeowner reported her house was filling with smoke.

When firefighters arrived at the home on Monday morning they found the refrigerator had caught on fire.

Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire and there was no damage to the house.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File