Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Tuesday, January 10, 2012
(BLOOMINGTON) - The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is advising motorists there will be a switch in traffic direction for various streets along State Road 45/46 in Bloomington.
As part of the SR 45/46 bypass reconstruction project, traffic pattern changes are scheduled to begin today (weather permitting) for the following:
* SR 45/46 between 10th Street and 3rd Street - Traffic will be shifted to allow the construction of the east bound lanes.
* 3rd Street between Pete Ellis Drive and Hillsdale Drive - Traffic will be restricted to one lane in each direction.
* College Mall Road from 3rd Street to 2nd Street - Traffic will be restricted to one lane in each direction.
* SR 45/10th Street from SR 46 to west of Pete Ellis Drive - Traffic will be shifted to allow the reconstruction of southbound SR 45.
* 17th Street will be closed between Jordan Avenue and S.R. 45/46 bypass for a pipe replacement. Work is anticipated to begin at 8:00 a.m. and should be completed today. No through vehicle traffic will be allowed, however local residents will have access to the point of closure.
INDOT reminds motorists to use caution and consider worker safety when traveling through a work zone. For the latest news and information about INDOT, please visit www.in.gov/indot
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page