(ORLEANS) - The Orleans Chamber's 2011 Christmas Lighting Contest winners were announced Thursday.
The decorations were judged by out of town judges from neighboring chambers. The Chamber would like to thank all those who participated this year and hopes everyone will take some time to drive around and view all the beautifully decorated homes and places of businesses this holiday season.
The winners are:
* Melissa Garrett at 225 W. Harrison Street.
* Tom & Terry Boyer at 328 E. Liberty Road.
* Morning Lark Baskett at 170 S 4th Street.
Chamber's Choice Awards:
* Randy & Roberta Gaddis at 321 E. Vincennes Road.
* Jerry & Ruby Powell at 590 E Washington Street (SR 337).
Community Holiday Spirit Award:
* Orleans Antiques on the East side of Town Square.
* Edna & Ed Sullivan at 217 S. 4th Street.
* Troy & Lisa Beasley at 685 S. Maple Street (SR 37).
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to email@example.com