WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Natural Gas Leak Causes Evacuation At Seymour Trailer Park

Last updated on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

(SEYMOUR) - A natural gas leak prompted the evacuation of 15 homes at a Seymour subdivision Monday morning.

The all-clear signal was later given and no one was injured, says Seymour Fire Chief Brad Lucas.

The gas leak occurred at Lot 10 on Village Circle in the Village Green mobile home park.

A utility worker was doing some work and caused the leak. Area residents were evacuated as a precaution.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page