Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Tuesday, October 18, 2011
(SELLERSBURG) - The destructive fire that shut down several businesses in Sellersburg was probably caused by wiring under the Farm Bureau Insurance Company sign, according to the Sellersburg Fire Department.
The fire happened Friday shortly after 2:30 p.m. at the Hunterstation Road strip mall. Employees at the stores were evacuated.
A Papa Johns Pizza, a Farm Bureau Insurance location, a chiropractor's office, a florist shop, as well as a local liquor store were destroyed by the fire.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page