(SELLERSBURG) - The destructive fire that shut down several businesses in Sellersburg was probably caused by wiring under the Farm Bureau Insurance Company sign, according to the Sellersburg Fire Department.
The fire happened Friday shortly after 2:30 p.m. at the Hunterstation Road strip mall. Employees at the stores were evacuated.
A Papa Johns Pizza, a Farm Bureau Insurance location, a chiropractor's office, a florist shop, as well as a local liquor store were destroyed by the fire.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org