WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Two Escape Mitchell House Fire

Last updated on Friday, April 22, 2011

(MITCHELL, IN) - Two Mitchell residents escaped a burning home Thursday morning.

The Meridian Road residence suffered heavy damage in the blaze.

Fire officials say that the fire began with a candle that the residents were using as a light source following several power outages.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page