News Sections
Audio
Two Escape Mitchell House Fire
Updated May 5, 2013 1:04 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(MITCHELL, IN) - Two Mitchell residents escaped a burning home Thursday morning.

The Meridian Road residence suffered heavy damage in the blaze.

Fire officials say that the fire began with a candle that the residents were using as a light source following several power outages.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback