WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Electrical Issues Listed As Cause Of Deadly Fire

Last updated on Friday, April 8, 2011

(FRENCH LICK, IN) - Fire officials have determined that a deadly French Lick fire was caused by an electrical issue.

59-year-old Bernard K. Jones died in the Wednesday fire at the Camelot Court apartments.

About three dozen residents were left homeless due to the fire and many of them are now receiving assistance from the American Red Cross Hoosier Hills chapter.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page