News Sections
Electrical Issues Listed As Cause Of Deadly Fire
Updated May 5, 2013 1:04 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(FRENCH LICK, IN) - Fire officials have determined that a deadly French Lick fire was caused by an electrical issue.

59-year-old Bernard K. Jones died in the Wednesday fire at the Camelot Court apartments.

About three dozen residents were left homeless due to the fire and many of them are now receiving assistance from the American Red Cross Hoosier Hills chapter.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File