Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Wednesday, March 23, 2011
(MITCHELL, IN) - A 14-year-old Mitchell teen was rushed to the hospital Tuesday afternoon, suffering burns to his face and arms.
The teen and his friend, who will both remain nameless, were siphoning gasoline out of an ATV when a portion of the gasoline spilled.
The two then decided to light the gas which caused the teen's injuries.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page