News Sections
Teen Burned, Rushed To Hospital
Updated May 5, 2013 1:03 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(MITCHELL, IN) - A 14-year-old Mitchell teen was rushed to the hospital Tuesday afternoon, suffering burns to his face and arms.

The teen and his friend, who will both remain nameless, were siphoning gasoline out of an ATV when a portion of the gasoline spilled.

The two then decided to light the gas which caused the teen's injuries.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2019 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File