News Sections
Linton Welding Shop Goes Up In Flames
Updated May 5, 2013 1:03 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(LINTON, IN) - The Linton Fire Department was called to the scene of a blaze Wednesday evening.

Officials say the fire began at McBride's Welding Shop.

When crews arrived, flames were shooting from the roof of the block structure, and other departments were summoned for additional manpower.

The building has since been estimated to be a total loss. No injuries were reported.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2015 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  About  |  Feedback