WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Fire Ignites In Mitchell Apartment

Last updated on Wednesday, December 8, 2010

(MITCHELL, IN) - Firefighters were called to a Mitchell apartment building Tuesday morning.

Mitchell Volunteer Fire Department officials say they responded to an apartment fire located at 4th and Warren Streets.

No injuries have been reported; firefighters believe blaze was caused by an electrical short in the attic.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page