News Sections
Audio
Fire Ignites In Mitchell Apartment
Updated May 5, 2013 1:03 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(MITCHELL, IN) - Firefighters were called to a Mitchell apartment building Tuesday morning.

Mitchell Volunteer Fire Department officials say they responded to an apartment fire located at 4th and Warren Streets.

No injuries have been reported; firefighters believe blaze was caused by an electrical short in the attic.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback