Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Tuesday, November 23, 2010
(COLUMBUS, IN) - A fire at a Columbus Motel caused evacuations and $75,000 dollars in damages.
Firefighters responded to the blaze at the Days Inn early this Monday morning.
The fire was contained to a room containing telecommunications equipment and wiring.
A smoldering couch taken outside after the fire rekindled later in the morning.
No injuries were reported.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page