News Sections
Couple Dies From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Updated May 5, 2013 1:03 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BLOOMFIELD, IN) - An elderly Greene County couple died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

90-year-old James and Cora Elizabeth Letsinger died after a vehicle was left running in their garage that was attached to their home.

According to a coroner's investigation, the Letsingers had been to an event on Sunday and had returned home, were probably tired and had gone to bed with the car still running.

Officials say that Mr. Letsinger was very hard of hearing and might not have realized the vehicle was not turned off.

The deaths have been ruled accidental.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File