WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

I.U. Student Dies From Heavy Partying

Last updated on Monday, September 13, 2010

(BLOOMINGTON, IN) - An Indiana University freshman was apparently a victim of too much partying.

18-year-old Jarrod Polston was found unresponsive in a friend's dorm room at Ball State University Saturday morning.

The Delaware County Coroner says Polston passed out and choked to death on his own vomit.

An autopsy revealed alcohol and methadone in his system.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page