News Sections
I.U. Student Dies From Heavy Partying
Updated May 5, 2013 1:03 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BLOOMINGTON, IN) - An Indiana University freshman was apparently a victim of too much partying.

18-year-old Jarrod Polston was found unresponsive in a friend's dorm room at Ball State University Saturday morning.

The Delaware County Coroner says Polston passed out and choked to death on his own vomit.

An autopsy revealed alcohol and methadone in his system.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File