Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Tuesday, January 26, 2010
(COLUMBUS, IN) - Columbus firefighters say an employee at the Walesboro NTN plant suffered serious burns this morning after slipping into a vat of hot oil.
The employee was cleaning the plant floor with a squeegee and slipped into the vat. Officials say the oil was between 580 and 660 degrees.
The employee was flown out to a hospital for treatment.
The employee's name has not been released due to privacy laws.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page