(COLUMBUS, IN) - Columbus firefighters say an employee at the Walesboro NTN plant suffered serious burns this morning after slipping into a vat of hot oil.
The employee was cleaning the plant floor with a squeegee and slipped into the vat. Officials say the oil was between 580 and 660 degrees.
The employee was flown out to a hospital for treatment.
The employee's name has not been released due to privacy laws.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org