WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Family Left Homeless Following Fire

Last updated on Thursday, January 21, 2010

(HAYSVILLE, IN) - A family of seven was left homeless Monday afternoon following a fire.

Police say that the wood frame, two story house in Haysville was occupied by Aaron and Tiffany Seitz and their five children.

The Indiana State Fire Marshall's office ruled the fire as accidental, most likely being caused by electrical problems.

Haysville Volunteer Firefighters fought the blaze while being assisted by the Dubois Fire Department.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page