News Sections
Family Left Homeless Following Fire
Updated May 5, 2013 1:02 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(HAYSVILLE, IN) - A family of seven was left homeless Monday afternoon following a fire.

Police say that the wood frame, two story house in Haysville was occupied by Aaron and Tiffany Seitz and their five children.

The Indiana State Fire Marshall's office ruled the fire as accidental, most likely being caused by electrical problems.

Haysville Volunteer Firefighters fought the blaze while being assisted by the Dubois Fire Department.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File