Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Monday, January 4, 2010
(COLUMBUS, IN) - A Sunday fire caused about $30,000 dollars damage to Columbus North High School’s band and choir rooms.
Officials say the fire likely was caused by a short in a cord from either a TV, VCR or DVD player that was on an audio visual cart in the band director's room.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page