News Sections
Audio
Fire Strikes Columbus School
Updated May 5, 2013 1:02 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(COLUMBUS, IN) - A Sunday fire caused about $30,000 dollars damage to Columbus North High School's band and choir rooms.

Officials say the fire likely was caused by a short in a cord from either a TV, VCR or DVD player that was on an audio visual cart in the band director's room.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback