(MITCHELL, IN) - A house in Mitchell was destroyed by flames on Sunday.
The owners of the home say it's the second fire the family has witnessed this year, their first fire was ignited following an electrical issue.
Dustin Jamison, the owner of the family's modular home was working on his truck when it reportedly backfired and ignited into flames.
Jamison then ran to the nearby garden hose, but was unable to extinguish the fire.
When the fire moved into the home, Mitchell Fire Department was eventually called to the residence.
The house is described as a total loss.
A small boy was injured in the family's first fire, he is still recovering from the January incident.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org