Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Thursday, August 6, 2009
(SOUTHERN INDIANA) - Several highways in several different counties have been closed as a result of Tuesday’s thunderstorms which brought lowland flooding.
The following highway sections have been closed in the following counties.
- State Road 11 from Southern Crossing to County Road 550
- State Road 11 to Garden City
- State Road 235 in Medora
- State Road 250 between State Road 11 and US 31
- State Road 258 from Cortland to Seymour
- State Road 256 between I-65 and State Road 39
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at email@example.com
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page