(SOUTHERN INDIANA) - Several highways in several different counties have been closed as a result of Tuesday's thunderstorms which brought lowland flooding.
The following highway sections have been closed in the following counties.
- State Road 11 from Southern Crossing to County Road 550
- State Road 11 to Garden City
- State Road 235 in Medora
- State Road 250 between State Road 11 and US 31
- State Road 258 from Cortland to Seymour
- State Road 256 between I-65 and State Road 39
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to email@example.com