Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Thursday, April 30, 2009
(LINTON) - Smoke detectors are being looked at for being the reason a family in Linton…is still alive.
The Greene County Daily World reports a smoke alarm woke Erica Watson up yesterday morning who then walked into her kids' room, and found a fire, along with her 3 and 5-year-olds.
Watson got the kids out of the room and that's where fire officials and her husband Anthony believe she received the burns that were on her face and hands. Erica Watson was taken to Greene County General Hospital for treatment.
Crews got the fire out around an hour after they first arrived yesterday morning and contained fire damage to the kids' room and the living room with smoke damage through the rest of the house.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page