Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana
Last updated on Monday, February 2, 2009
(CORTLAND) - A Seymour man is dead following a fire inside a camper over the weekend in northeastern Jackson County.
Authorities say 45-year-old Mike Bobb died from smoke inhalation. Bobb's body was found inside his trailer-style camper early Saturday.
A faulty electric blanket reportedly caused the fire.
1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to go back to previous page