(BEDFORD) - It's tax time, and the Bedford Public Library is offering help to those who are in need.
The Bedford Public Library says low income tax filers, those making about $42,000 in annual income, are eligible for free tax return preparation at the library.
The library will be performing these services for the next few Tuesdays and Saturdays, and you can scroll down to see a detailed schedule of the preparation offerings.
However, businesses are not eligible and appointments are required.
You can set one up by calling the library at (812) 275-4471.
- Tue. 2/10/2009 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Sat. 2/21/2009 10:00am-2:00pm
- Tue. 2/24/2009 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Sat. 3/21/2009 10:00am-2:00pm
- Tue. 3/24/2009 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Tue. 4/7/2009 5:00pm-7:00pm
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to email@example.com