News Sections
Audio
Laptop Charger Blamed For Columbus House Fire
Updated May 5, 2013 1:01 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(COLUMBUS) - Five people were displaced from their Columbus home after it went up in flames early this morning.

Investigators say the fire started in a bedroom when a laptop charger cord laying on the bed caught fire.

Most of the fire damage was contained to the bedroom, but the Red Cross was called in to assist the family.

No one was injured.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2014 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  About  |  Feedback