WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Early Morning Fire Claims Columbus Home

Last updated on Monday, January 26, 2009

(COLUMBUS) - Five people were displaced from the Columbus home after it went up in flames early this morning.

Investigators say the fire started in a bedroom when a laptop charger cord laying on the bed caught fire.

Most of the fire damage was contained to the bedroom, but the Red Cross was called on to assist the family.

No one was injured in the incident.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page