News Sections
Audio
Early Morning Fire Claims Columbus Home
Updated May 5, 2013 1:01 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(COLUMBUS) - Five people were displaced from the Columbus home after it went up in flames early this morning.

Investigators say the fire started in a bedroom when a laptop charger cord laying on the bed caught fire.

Most of the fire damage was contained to the bedroom, but the Red Cross was called on to assist the family.

No one was injured in the incident.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2014 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  About  |  Feedback