WBIW.com News - local

Brought to you by WBIW News and Network Indiana

Family Escapes Bartholomew County Trailer Blaze

Last updated on Thursday, November 13, 2008

(EDINBURGH) - A Bartholomew County family escaped serious injury yesterday morning when their mobile home caught fire.

Authorities say seven people were sleeping inside the home when a space heater malfunctioned and caused the fire.

The two adults and remaining children were not injured.

The Red Cross is helping the family find a place to stay.

1340 AM WBIW welcomes comments and suggestions by calling 812.277.1340 during normal business hours or by email at comments@wbiw.com

© Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Click here to go back to previous page