News Sections
Audio
Family Escapes Bartholomew County Trailer Blaze
Updated May 5, 2013 1:00 AM | Filed under: Network Indiana
 Print    Archive    RSS

(EDINBURGH) - A Bartholomew County family escaped serious injury yesterday morning when their mobile home caught fire.

Authorities say seven people were sleeping inside the home when a space heater malfunctioned and caused the fire.

The two adults and remaining children were not injured.

The Red Cross is helping the family find a place to stay.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2014 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  About  |  Feedback