(COLUMBUS) - A house fire claimed the lives of a married couple in Columbus early this morning.
Columbus firefighters responded to a house fire shortly after midnight. 74-year-old Bob Bennett and his daughter made it out of the burning home, but he went back in to save his 72-year old wife Nancy, who was bound to a wheelchair.
The couple died of smoke inhalation. Investigators say a cigarette ignited the couch and caught the living room on fire.
Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to email@example.com