News Sections
Audio
Short Causes Fire At Bloomington Wal-Mart
Updated May 5, 2013 12:59 AM | Filed under: WBIW News
 Print    Archive    RSS

(BLOOMINGTON) - A fire in the produce section of the Bloomington Wal-Mart shut down the store for about a half hour last night.

Monroe County's Van Buren Fire Department officials say flames in the store's largest meat refrigerator were seemingly caused by a wiring short.

The fire reportedly started around 9:20 last night and employees and customers weren't let back in until around 10:00pm.

Even at that, the store had cordoned off the grocery area of the store.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2017 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback